Car Air Conditioning Service
Auto Workshop is conveniently located just off Northfields Avenue in Ealing.
We offer a full range of air conditioning services including air conditioning diagnostics, re-gas and pressure testing, evaporator deodorising, changing pollen filters and more.
The air con system in your car is a serviceable item. Just as you must change your oils and filters, it is very important to maintain your air conditioning system.
This is because every year the efficiency of your air conditioning system deteriorates by up to 15% due to natural refrigerant losses through hoses and joints. This loss of refrigerant can cause excessive moisture build-up and poor circulation of lubricant which, in turn, can cause component failure. Most manufacturers recommend servicing and recharging your air conditioning system every 2-3 years.
Our Air Conditioning Service Includes:
- Old oil and gas removed
- Leaks checked and inspection for cracks
- Air Conditioning system vacuumed
- Gas impurities burnt off
- Tracer dye added to the system
- New oil added to the system
- Refrigerant gas added (to manufacturers’ specification)
- Operating pressures tested
- Cooling effect tested
- Further diagnostic investigation or servicing if required.